As of today there are 7 COMING SOON in New Richmond they are not currently ready for viewings39 Homes are PENDING, these will all be closing soon.48 Homes are ACTIVE but 28 of them have
IS YOUR LANDSCAPE READY FOR WINTER
Dated: November 14 2016
With winter arrival being only a few weeks ahead your time to 'take care of business' outdoors is ticking away! Have you shared your love with your landscape lately? Here are a few ways to protect your investment and keep your landscape healthy:
- Mulch around the base of trees and shrubs to protect them from frostbite. NOTE: Beware of using the free mulch from your local municipality. While the price is great, they often are host to disease from the trees of which they were ground.
- Prune dead branches from trees and bushes. This is a great time to also 'shape' them for their spring rebirth.
- Remove the blossoms from bushes.
- Cut back the ornamental grasses.
- Cover small plants and seedlings with pots/buckets to protect them from the weight of snow.
- Wrap sensitive plants and trees with burlap or tree wrap. You could also provide stakes to support young ones!
- Visit your local garden center to scoop up the end-of-season deals. You can still plant if it is earlier enough for rooting before the frost arrives!
I am a Realtor who LOVES what she does … and it shows! Having my license since 2001, I have had the honor of helping many families take the journey of relocating and nesting in their new locatio....
Latest Blog Posts
4 coming soon listings 51 active listings of those 36 have accepted offers, this leaves only 15 homes looking for buyers in the New Richmond School District!! We need more sellers, let me